Fashion’s Night Out (FNO) is an unprecedented global initiative originally created in 2009 to celebrate fashion, restore consumer confidence, and boost the industry’s economy during the recession. This Thursday, in response to overwhelming demand, Fashion’s Night Out will return to New York City and cities across the country to highlight fashion and support retail with exciting events that include designer appearances, celebrity guests, fashion shows, and musical performances.
Purchase items from the 2012 FNO collection and a portion of the proceeds will go to the New York City AIDS Fund in the NY Community Trust. In the United States, the program is a collaboration among American Vogue, the Council of Fashion Designers of America, NYC & Company, and the City of New York.
- 5:00 pm red carpet arrivals
- 6:30 pm opening ceremony: Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa video address, Lisa Love, West coast editor of Vogue host Lucy Hale, actress and singer Kendall Jenner, Beverly Center’s FNO campaign model interactive jumbo screen experience
- 7:00 pm fashion show: Bloomingdale’s, Macy’s, True Religion Brand Jeans, Traffic, Diesel, Max & Co., J. Lindberg, Lacoste
- 9:00 pm fashion show: XXI Forever Exclusive
WHAT: Fashion Night Out 2012
WHERE: Beverly Center | 8500 Beverly Boulevard | Los Angeles, CA 90048
WHEN: September 6, 2012 |
CONTACT INFO: (310) 854-0070
- Free self parking from 3 pm – 11 pm
I appreciate your support and feedback. Please respond to this article now by leaving a comment and/or “liking” it. For exciting, up to date events in Los Angeles, subscribe to this blog via email. You can also share this article with friends and family and visit my Facebook and Twitter pages.
Find what you’re looking for or discover something new with the social calendar.