The Rose Bowl Flea Market is a southern California legend. Featuring over 2,500 booths full of antiques, vintage clothing, and every imaginable type of merchandise and 15,000 to 20,000 bargain hunters, including celebrities and interior designers, every Month. The Flea Market is one of the most famous markets in the world. Celebrating over 40 years of continued success at the world famous Rose Bowl in Pasadena California. If you go to shop or just browse you will truly enjoy the experience.
There’s little you won’t find at the Rose Bowl Flea Market, whether it’s new, antique, or just old. You’ll find items to furnish your home, landscape your garden, cook dinner, start an art collection, and update your wardrobe. The Market offers items such as:
- Antiques and collectibles
- Vintage clothing and books
- Furniture, fine antiques to funky vintage
- Arts and crafts of all kinds
- Produce and specialty food items
- Lighting and mirrors
- Ceramics, glassware, and dishes
- Vintage kitsch
- Architectural salvage
- Jewelry, new and old
- Vintage outdoor furniture and accessories
- Vintage paintings, prints, and sculpture
- Plants, trees, and shrubs
WHAT: Rose Bowl Flea Market
WHEN: May 13, 2012 | 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
WHRE: 1001 Rose Bowl Drive | Pasadena, California 91103
CONTACT INFO: (323) 560-7469
- $8 regular admission from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- $10 express admission from 8 a.m. to 9 a.m.
- $15 early admission from 7 a.m. to 8 a.m.
- $20 preview VIP admission from 5 a.m. to 7 a.m.
- Children under 12 admitted free with an adult
- Free parking
- Service animals only
- No admission after 3 p.m.
- Open rain or shine
I appreciate your support and feedback. Please respond to this article now by leaving a comment and/or “liking” it. For exciting, up to date events in Los Angeles, subscribe to this blog via email. You can also share this article with friends and family and visit my Facebook and Twitter pages.
Stick with me and I guarantee you’ll never run out of things to do because you’ll always be connected, and your friends and family will admire you.