Avast me Matey’s the Pirates be comin’ to Belmont Veterans Memorial Pier for Pirate Invasion, so haul up your main sail and set course for Long Beach this weekend. Join with the largest gathering of pirates, scallywags, free booters, privateers, and buccaneers ever to come ashore. There be music, song, dance, and live theatre and much more to entertain pirates and visitors alike.
Shop for rare and unusual treasures at the pirate market, well stocked with booty from the Seven Seas. Twice a day you be seeing the grandest battles this side of Tortuga, with cannon and musket blazing, pirates clashing with sword and pistol as they fight over treasure and wenches.
A visit to Alfredo’s pirate pub and a tankard of ale will calm your nerves before your visit to the pirate village with hundreds of costumed scallywags and wenches.
- Black Powder Presentations
- Sword Fights & Pirate Battles
- Parade of Pirates
- Pirate Ship Attacks Pier
- Pirate Costume Contest
- Pirate Booty Arts & Crafts Booths
- Belly & Fire Dancers
- Authentic Pirate Encampments
- Captain Jack Sparrow’s Kids’
- Treasure Hunt
- Food, Grog and Rum on Belmont Veterans Memorial Pier
- Feature Band:
- The Dread Crew of Oddwood www.thedreadcrewofoddwood.com
WHAT: Pirate Invasion of Belmont Pier
WHERE: Belmont Veterans Memorial Pier | 25 39th Place | Long Beach, CA 90803
WHEN: June 30th – July 1st, 2012
CONTACT INFO: (562) 477-6820 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Admission is FREE – Food, Beverage and Merchandise for sale
- Hours: Saturday 10:00 am – 9:00 p.m. and Sunday 10:00 am – 6:00 p.m.
- The parking lot betwen the pier and the Belmont Plaza Pool and the parking lot east of the pool.
I appreciate your support and feedback. Please respond to this article now by leaving a comment and/or “liking” it. For exciting, up to date events in Los Angeles, subscribe to this blog via email. You can also share this article with friends and family and visit my Facebook and Twitter pages.
Find what you’re looking for or discover something new with the social calendar.