The Taste, Southern California’s favorite food and wine festival returns after a successful inaugural year bringing over 15,000 Angelinos together for an unparalleled experience delighting their senses through fine foods, beverages, music, and more.
The event lets guests experience local restaurant tastings and cooking demonstrations from top celebrity chefs to wine tastings/seminars from some of the top vintners in the world. The signature events feature renowned chefs/celebrities and specialized cuisines celebrating different tastes of themed food trends from many different exhibitors.
Schedule of Events
- Field To Fork hosted by Russ Parsons and Ray Garcia – September 1st 11 am – 3 pm
- Cocktail Confidential hosted by Jessica Gelt and Julian Cox – September 1st 8 pm – 11 pm
- Flavors of L.A. hosted by Jonathan Gold and Evan Kleiman – September 2nd 11 am – 3 pm
- Dinner and Drinks hosted by Betty Hallock and The Beer Chicks – September 2nd 8 pm – 11 pm
- Labor Day Picnic hosted by Noelle Carter and Zoe Nathan – September 3rd 11 am – 3 pm
Watch a video here.
Purchase tickets here.
WHAT: Los Angeles Times and Food & Wine Magazine’s The Taste
WHERE: Paramount Pictures Studios | 5555 Melrose Avenue | Los Angeles, California 90038
WHEN: September 1 – 3
CONTACT INFO: email@example.com
- Ages 21+ for all events except Labor Day Picnic
- Programming is subject to change
- Tickets are $65 per event and $75 after September 1st
- Parking is available for a flat rate of $10/per car
I appreciate your support and feedback. Please respond to this article now by leaving a comment and/or “liking” it. For exciting, up to date events in Los Angeles, subscribe to this blog via email. You can also share this article with friends and family and visit my Facebook and Twitter pages.
Find what you’re looking for or discover something new with the social calendar.