This Friday is the first Venice Sign Holiday Lighting and Windward Holiday Crawl. Event to benefit the Muscle Beach Toy Drive. In conjunction with the LAPD Pacific Division and Pacific Area Boosters. Come dressed in your holiday attire!
- Complimentary egg nog, coffee, and hot chocolate by Townhouse
- Venice Family Clinic holiday cards
- Holiday photo booth by Venice Paparazzi
- Mr. and Mrs. Santa Claus
- Venice Sign t-shirts by Control Printing
- Venice Art Crawl artists
- From H3 presents the Venice Sign coloring station for kids
- The Venice Skate Car presents the Peace Sign and Venice Paparazzi speakers corner
- Free candy canes by The Windward Krewe
- Complimentary holiday doggie treats by Venice Pups and Hungry Dawgz of Dogtown
- Plus raffle to benefit Hurricane Sandy dogs and more
- 6:00 – 6:15 pm: Suzy Williams and Brad Kay
- 6:15 – 6:40 pm: Jeremy Parker and Rachel Toczko
- 7:00 – 7:45 pm: The Band Venice
- 7:45 – 8:00 pm: Presentations and lighting of the Venice Sign. Guests include Venice Chamber of Commerce and City of L.A’s MIke Bonin, and more
- 8:00 – 8:15 pm: Sing-along with Brad Kay
- 8:15 – 9:00 pm: Jingle Bell Rockers
The Venice Art Crawl is a non-profit organization by and for the people. Their goal is to strengthen communication and collaboration within the Venice community through monthly art events. Their ultimate aim is to foster and reinvigorate the creativity that has historically made Venice such a vibrant and dynamic community.
WHAT: Venice Sign Holiday Lighting
WHERE: On Windward Avenue East of Pacific and West of Main Street
WHEN: Friday, November 30, 2012 | 6:00 pm
I appreciate your support and feedback. Please respond to this article now by leaving a comment and/or “liking” it. For exciting, up to date events in Los Angeles, subscribe to this blog via email. You can also share this article with friends and family and visit my Facebook and Twitter pages.
Find what you’re looking for or discover something new with the social calendar.