Sunset Ranch is a beautiful horse facility located just under the world-famous Hollywood sign. Established in 1929, the ranch has been offering day and evening rides and their spectacular Sunset Dinner Ride for over 50 years. Come up for the best view in Hollywood!
Take a one or a two hour tour through the hills of Griffith Park. From this 5,000 acre park in the heart of Los Angeles you will see the famous HOLLYWOOD sign, Griffith Observatory, and Downtown Los Angeles. You can make a reservation or just go on up and they’ll take you out.
Their ranch is available for group parties, special events, children’s birthday parties, location shoots, and romantic couple’s rides. One hour and two hour rides are available 365 days per year, rain or shine. Riders must be at the ranch and saddled up by 3 pm. Evening rides are by reservation only.
Get away from the hustle and bustle of Los Angeles and enjoy a piece of Old Hollywood at Sunset Ranch. Come on up for:
- Dinner Rides – This romantic sunset dinner ride is a beautiful 4-plus hour ride that takes you on a round trip covering over five miles of trails through Griffith Park, stopping for dinner at the Viva Fresh Mexican restaurant in Burbank
- BBQ Rides – A two hour ride up to the highest point in Griffith Park, Mount Hollywood, for breathtaking 360º views of Los Angeles which ends back at the ranch for a festive BBQ, which includes food, music, and fun!
- Lunch Rides – This is the same as their dinner ride but for lunch
- Riding Lessons – With over 20 years of experience and a commitment to your safety and enjoyment, they offer private lessons in general horsemanship, Western, and English riding, for the beginner to the advanced rider with an emphasis on trail riding
- Mt. Hollywood Rides in the evening – A two hour ride to the peak of Mount Hollywood, with gorgeous 360º views of Los Angeles
- Kid’s Parties – Birthday Party? Girl Scouts? Boy Scouts? Set up a Kid’s Party and our seasoned guides will give the kids a 30 minute group lesson and a 1 hour ride
Whether your a local or visiting Los Angeles, a horseback ride through the Hollywood hills is a fun and unique way to see the city. Visit Sunset Ranch to experience the adventure and charm Hollywood has to offer with a spectacular view.
WHAT: Horseback Riding At Sunset Ranch
WHEN: Monday – Sunday | 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
WHERE: 3400 North Beachwood Drive | Hollywood, CA 90068
- $40/1 hour ride per person or $60/2 hour ride per person
- All minors (children under 18 years) must be accompanied by an adult
- Children must be at least 8 years old to participate, they do not allow double riding
- 240 lb. weight limit is strictly enforced
- Walkins will be accomodated on a first come first served basis and are never guaranteed
CONTACT INFO: email@example.com or (323) 469-5450
I appreciate your support and feedback. Please respond to this article now by leaving a comment and/or “liking” it. For exciting, up to date events in Los Angeles, subscribe to this blog via email. You can also share this article with friends and family and visit my Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest pages.
Thank you for visiting the social calendar.