Enter a new world where everything is. The visual is vertical but the experience is horizontal. Inhibitions are checked at the door and prejudice is a distant memory. SEVEN.
The audience becomes the performer and the performer becomes the spectator. Or vice versa. When the line between good and bad is blurred, where will you stand…or lay. SEVEN.
Seating at Supperclub Hollywood
- ENVY: Reserved for individuals who want to be closest to the action and to make the other guests resentful. Make everyone green…
- LUST: Reserved for individuals with an intense desire for pleasure. Close to the action, but hidden from view so you can touch, tease or tickle.
- GLUTTONY: Reserved for individuals with a voracious appetite. Close to the stage so you can over-indulge your senses in this cozy little cot.
- GREED: Reserved for insatiable guests. This highly coveted table will be perched above the stage in seats that partially obstruct the view from other sections, just how you like it!
- SLOTH: Reserved for unapologetically lazy individuals, this table has a partially obstructed view of the stage but is located adjacent to the bar. Use this dark, cozy corner to your advantage but, if it’s too much work, don’t!
- PRIDE: Reserved for dignified guests whose egos won’t fit in any other section. This table has a partially obstructed view of the stage but who cares? The focus should be on you anyway!
- WRATH: Reserved individuals who would prefer to stand rather than sit at tables or lay in beds. This section also has a partially obstructed view of the stage but this just fuels your anger. Purchase tickets here so you can hate on everyone comfortable at their reserved seats.
WHAT: Seven, A Pole Dance Experience
WHEN: Wednesday, November 13, 2013 | 7:00 pm
WHERE: Supperclub | 6675 Hollywood Blvd. | Los Angeles, CA 90028
- Tickets: $20 – $70
- Nick: firstname.lastname@example.org or (310) 926-6596
- Miguel: email@example.com or (213) 605-0035
I appreciate your support and feedback. Please respond to this article now by leaving a comment and/or “liking” it. For exciting, up to date events in Los Angeles, subscribe to this blog via email. You can also share this article with friends and family and visit us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram.
Thank you for visiting and also check out XploreSF.com!