In honor of National Rum Month, Three Day Rule is excited to invite you to a Puerto Rican Rum Party (hat included!) with special guest of honor Roberto Serrallés, a 6th generation master rum distiller, coming all the way from Puerto Rico for this event! You’ll enjoy plenty of neat and mixed rum cocktails and lite bites of Puerto Rican food, while enjoying modern art and expanding your rum knowledge in the process!
The Serrallés Family has been distilling rum in Puerto Rico since 1865. Winner of the 2012 Rum Distiller of the Year, Robert’s newest creation is a 3, 4, and 5 year aged, white rum, Caliche. Throughout the evening you’ll learn about the fermentation and distillation process, their solera aging system, and how The Serrallés Family has created the only green and sustainable rum distillery in the world!
You’ll have the chance to enjoy the Lois Lambert Gallery’s amazing solo exhibition of paintings and mixed media works from Joanna Bielski. Her “Together Alone” exhibit will give you a lot to talk about.
- Unlimited neat and mixed rum cocktails
- Lite Puerto Rican bites
- Free parking right on site!
- A Panama Hat, so get your tropical or resort wear ready!
- A chance to learn about Caliche Rum’s fermentation and distillation process, using the solera aging system, and how Roberto Serallés, 2012 Rum Distiller of the Year, created the only green and sustainable rum distillery in the world!
- A one hour house cleaning from event sponsor Handy Book
- An evening enjoying sensual paintings and mixed media works from current solo exhibit, Joanna Bielski
WHAT: Three Day Rule’s Rum Party
WHEN: August 19, 2014 | 7:00 – 9:30 pm
WHERE: Lois Lambert Gallery and Bergamot Station | 2525 Michigan Avenue | Santa Monica, CA 90404
- Tickets: $30
SOCIAL MEDIA: Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
I appreciate your support and feedback. Please respond to this article now by leaving a comment and/or “liking” it. For exciting, up to date events in Los Angeles, subscribe to this blog via email. You can also share this article with friends and family and visit us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram.
Thank you for visiting and also check out XploreSF.com!