The Yamashiro Farmers Market is a seasonal farmers market organized by City Farm with a pretty spectacular view at the Hollywood hilltop Japanese restaurant Yamashiro. The market includes a wide selection of vendors selling fresh produce, great wine, coffee, jewelry, and unique cuisine.
Hillside Family Farms will be ferrying fresh produce from San Diego County, with fresh berries from New Era Farms. Heirloom LA, CoolHaus ice cream, Flatiron food truck and Bolani East West Gourmet will set up at the market, as well as Hepp’s Salt, Longshot Espresso, and Dolce Monachelli’s cakes. Yamashiro’s Pagoda Bar will be open for drinks.
Yamashiro executive chef Brock Kleweno is debuting a revamped menu of Middle Eastern-meets-Asian pitas: preserved lemon and honey chicken with pistachio-sesame sauce; merguez braised lamb with shiso tatziki; harissa shrimp with cucumber relish; and “shwarma”-marinated beef with citrus tahini.
- Yamashiro Grill
- Hillside Organic Farms
- Lores Family Farms Fresh Veggies
- Gama Farms
- Alex Dried Fruits & Nuts
- Homeboy Bakery
- Bolani Afghan Food
- Brothers Hummus
- Heirloom LA Italian Foods
- Long Shot Coffee & Espresso
- Global Soul Food
- GC Crepe Makers
- Best of The Wurst German Foods
- Gourmet On Wheels Cheeses
- CoolHaus Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Gunnar & Jake’s Gourmet Pickles & Peppers
- Scotty B’s Hot Sauces
- Sweets For The Soul
- PopGram Kettle Corn
- Novy Ranch Grass-Fed Meats
- St. John’s Organic Sea Sponges
- Lara Lyon Candles
- John Joseph Design
WHAT: Yamashiro Farmers Market
WHEN: Thursdays | 5 pm to 9 pm | April through September
WHERE: 1999 North Sycamore Avenue | Los Angeles, CA 9006
- Parking – Free parking and shuttle at the Mosaic Church parking lot on Hollywood and La Brea. Follow the signs on Franklin.
- No outside alcohol, no pets, and no smoking
CONTACT INFO: email@example.com or (323) 466-5125
SOCIAL MEDIA: Facebook | Twitter | Yelp
I appreciate your support and feedback. Please respond to this article now by leaving a comment and/or “liking” it. For exciting, up to date events in Los Angeles, subscribe to this blog via email. You can also share this article with friends and family and visit my Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest pages.
Thank you for visiting the social calendar.