The Santa Monica Pier and the Ferrigno family fitness dynasty have teamed up to present a free six-week wellness program on the Pier called Hey There Muscles – Lean Fitness by FerrignoFIT, offering a complete overhaul of mind, body, and spirit with classes focused on creating lean muscle and healthy living and eating habits. Classes will be led by acclaimed actor and body builder, Lou Ferrigno, his daughter and business partner, Shanna and the extended family, as well as local experts.
Following the overwhelming success of the Santa Monica Pier Paddleboard Race & Ocean Festival and weekly ROGA (free running + yoga classes), Santa Monica locals demanded another unique fitness program on the Pier, and the Hulk and his family delivered. Hey There Muscles was designed by the Ferrigno family and their team of dietitians and workout gurus to be a 360-health experience from mind to muscle.
The classes are a free way to shake off a Friday night and discover muscles that have been hiding, perhaps for years. Each week features a different acclaimed FerrignoFIT instructor in a judgement-free environment for all levels. The series is based on the full 12-week Incredibly Fit by FerrignoFIT program, which is a comprehensive fitness program that offers personalized meal plans, workouts, recipes, lifestyle tips, and more.
- July 12 – Start with Determination – Lou Ferrigno and NASM certified personal trainer and Yogaworks yogi, Mike Dunlavy
- July 19 – Habits for Longevity – Lou’s wife and author, Carla Ferrigno and Equinox instructors, the Double Time Twins
- July 26 – Stop Self Sabotage – FerrignoFIT CEO, Shanna Ferrigno and Nike Master Trainer, Joselynne Boschen
- August 2 – Importance of Food – Hilary Perez and Chris Minnes
- August 9 – Exercise by Body Type – Kim Ward and Karen Jashinsky
- August 16 – Building Your Fitness Family – The whole Ferrigno family
WHAT: Hey There Muscles
WHEN: Every Saturday starting July 12 – August 16 | 9:00 am
WHERE: West end of the Santa Monica Pier, CA 90401
CONTACT INFO: firstname.lastname@example.org | 310-458-8901
SOCIAL MEDIA: Facebook | Twitter | Yelp
I appreciate your support and feedback. Please respond to this article now by leaving a comment and/or “liking” it. For exciting, up to date events in Los Angeles, subscribe to this blog via email. You can also share this article with friends and family and visit us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram.
Thank you for visiting and also check out XploreSF.com!